The DSN Career Fair 2022 is an event dedicated to exposing, inspiring, and assisting professionals, tech experts and enthusiasts, post-graduates, and graduates in charting a path for the dynamics of the rising demand for data skills in the evolving data career.
Join our team of experts who will be facilitating different sessions at this event to help you find your path if your choice of Data career. Our HR professionals will be available to walk you through how to design a personal career plan that works and also help in dissecting your CV to remove bugs and get you ready for your next big opportunity.
Date: Monday, May 2nd. 2022.
Time: 4:00 pm–6:00 pm (GMT + 1)
During the course of this program, participants will have;
- Gain a better understanding of relevant skills required for a career in the data-related professions
- Opportunity to design a personal career development plan via a hands-on session.
- Access opportunity to win a CV clinic session with a leading Tech Expert.
- Gain access to Data related career mentorship opportunities.
- Opportunity to network with other participants
Register to join any of these sessions
Participants will be able to engage Experts from these fields in a 1-on-1 career convo.
- Data & Analytics Engineering
- Low Code/No-Code Platform and Workplace Automation
- Business Analysis
- Data Science
- AI Engineering/Research
- Data Analysis and BI Development
Register here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfiDKCIlJ1iwhk9M-SkCh15BaxLocsBx1Fbktrhm0sCIzJLIQ/viewform
Customer Support Manager,
Cummins West Africa
Imperial College London
Int’l Talent Acquisition Director,
Lead Consultant and BI Specialist,
Senior Data Lead, Analytics Engineering,
Human Resource Manager,
Data Management Office Lead,
AXA Mansard Insurance Plc