You can download the practice along file at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4XKk-Dstn-eYVF5QlRIT3N2cVE/view?usp=sharing
For July webinar, we explored the powerful Microsoft Excel VBA.
Too many people wrongly think that VBA is hard or for just for core programmers.
I will be helping you see the benefits of learning Excel VBA and then help you make your first steps into becoming proficient at Microsoft Excel VBA.
In the webinar, I showed:
1. How to record Excel VBA macros
2. How to edit recorded Excel VBA macros
3. How to carry out simple tasks with Excel VBA
4. How to work with Userforms
5. And introducing you to loops (If loop, For loop, For Each loop, Do loop, Do While loop and Do Until loop), they form the backbone of Excel VBA coding
Ultimately, I don’t expect you to become proficient by just watching in this webinar. The goal is to get you started and comfortable with exploring Excel VBA. To take away any fear you have for it and replace those fears with a curious admiration.
If you have not, do join our webinar directory list to be kept aware of every future (monthly) webinars at http://eepurl.com/bKwoaT