- Fri - Sat Jun 2023
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Big Data Analysis, Power Query, Power Pivot and VBA in Excel
The training is aimed at already proficient Excel users who work in report/analysis heavy roles dealing with large amounts of raw data (even spanning 2 to 200 million rows) and have Excel 2016 or above.
If you qualify for this, email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of which industry you work in, your role, and your most advanced use of Excel. Optionally, we will reply with the details and schedule for the class. We do this because from experience too many people misjudge their needs — going for what sounds fancy and new rather than what would really give them the practically useful skill they need. Thanks for understanding and complying.
Cost covers the following comprehensive benefits:
- Certificates (from us as an approved Microsoft partner).
- After training support.
- Hard copy training materials.
- Templates and e-copy training resources.
- Lifetime access to our e-learning portal (constantly updated)
- VIP access to our continuous learning community, events and paid tools
- Weekly practice tasks to ensure application of skills.